A HUGE Thank you to VOG and PCA

Lozzy 20:04 20 Apr 05

I would like to say publicly that this site is wonderful. I would like to single out VOG and personally say thank you for your time effort and outstanding expertise. To the people who assist others here you all deserve a medal and huge well done.

I appreciate greatly all your help assistance with my issue in such a timely manor.

Blessings to you all..

stalion 22:37 20 Apr 05

Thankyou for your post I am not taking any credit for anything but I think this type of post should be acnowledged

s99Raj 22:40 20 Apr 05

Damn right! This site has helped me out of several problems. Whoever this guy/girl VoG is (s)he knows a lot and always seems to be online and always very helpful!

woodchip 22:45 20 Apr 05

It's a Feller that sells girls stockings. wooo...... As get it now

GroupFC 22:50 20 Apr 05

He types faster than me too! (see click here)

VoG II 23:01 20 Apr 05

I just fiddled with a workbook nothing more.

You are right - this is an excellent forum.

Please tick this and it will hopefully drop off the end. *blush*

Pooke100 23:03 20 Apr 05

VoG was does it stand for?

Voice of God??

just curious.

On the serious side, this site is a great resource to many computer users and it's the regular contributers that make it just that.

User-312386 23:05 20 Apr 05

Nice one and agreed

Pooke100 23:11 20 Apr 05

was = what in my previous post.

AubreyS 23:18 20 Apr 05

Lozzy. If you want to see what the infamous VoG and the others look like click here

p;3 00:42 21 Apr 05

as things are regarded as a joint team effort, you may find that your thread is locked , although it is nice to see appreciation for help received expressed::))

at the end of the day we are all here to help each other resolve whatever horrors our ( or our friend"s )PC"s decide to throw at us , and to learn from one another::))

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…