Http error 403

KeithMV 23:36 14 Oct 03

Can anyone help me please. Last week I installed CNET download manager as a replacement for Download Accel +, After downloading 1 program, everytime I wanted another download it would not even open the page let alone allow me to download a file or program. I went through the settings and found on the last page a little bit that said Allow CNET download manager manage your account and download only CNET SECURITY Programs or something like that. I changed the setting to stop this, but even then I could not get past the message
"HTTP Error 403 - Forbidden"

I then removed it and made DAP my download manager again, but still this would not free the page up. Today, I have uninstalled Internet Explorer Twice, Outlook Express Twice and I still can not get back my rights to viewing.
I sent CNET an E-mail and guess what NO REPLY!

Has anyone else heard of this type of thing and can ANYONE Help my get rid of this barrier please.

smegs 01:34 15 Oct 03

click here ,this site explains it

smegs 01:36 15 Oct 03
  KeithMV 15:06 15 Oct 03

Many thanks smegs, that article was very good but I did not understand most of it too technical for me. So I went on web and found out I could make an amendment to Zone Alarm, which worked out fine. Many thanks again.
Keith

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…