HTTP Error 401.3 Unauthorized

Mabinogion 00:59 27 Sep 08

HTTP Error 401.3 - Unauthorized: Access is denied due to an ACL set on the requested resource.
Internet Information Services (IIS)

Hi, could anyone tell me please why all of a sudden I cannot get on to the click here website just to check my online account just checking bills etc, not paying anything as I do that through my bank website, I have been logging in and just checking my bills and sending in meter readings etc for years but all of a sudden today I get the above message and a window with a lock and keys on it asking me to log in with user name and password but it's a different 'windows' window if you know what I mean so any ideas as I have never come across it before and just cannot get the SWALEC website on at all but everything else on the web is ok it's just their site ~ if I put in click here instead of co.uk it opens ok but then the security stuff comes up and tells me not to continue and the address bar goes red but the page looks ok but it tells me not to enter any personal data etc, so what's going on?
Thanks

Woolwell 11:45 27 Sep 08

Using Firefox it makes the message clearer. The security certificate is only valid for the co.uk domain and not .com. and that this may be temporary. However for security reasons I would only use your first link to log on as that should be the correct address.

The page opens ok for me but I haven't tried to log on as I don't have an account.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…