HTML newsletter software

Red Devil 10:37 20 May 07

Hi all,

Hoping some of you may be able to help me out. Basically, I'm looking for advice on software packages to generate HTML newsletters. The charity group that I am a part of would like to send out regular newsletters regarding our activities and would like to be able to generate a newsletter that looks like our website and can be linked back to it plus have images, etc.

We'd also be looking for a package that could manage subscriptions to the newsletter from a database that would be managed by a subscription link on our website.

We don't mind paying for a suitable package but, being a charity group, don't want to go mad! We don't want to be paying much more than £50 unless there's no option but to spend more to get the right package.

Does anyone have any suggestions/recommendations?

Many thanks

HighTower 13:29 22 May 07

Try this one, I find it extremely good.

click here

Red Devil 13:35 22 May 07

That works out at £120. If that price is the sort of price I need to pay then fair enough, I'll have a look at it.

Given we're a charity group, though, I'd prefer something a little more cost effective if possible.

Cheers for the suggestion though. I do appreciate it.

HighTower 23:25 22 May 07

As it's a one off payment rather than a monthly subscription then it's not too bad, but the price has increased quite a bit. I used the 2004 edition a few times rather than this new NX version. The 2004 edition was £50 per licence.

I didn't realise the cost had risen so much with the new edition - but I would still recommend it.

I am just about to do a site for a charity using the Joomla! CMS. We will need to send newsletters and I was thinking of just posting them on the site and sending an ordinary email to those signed up. Is this a similar system. Being a novice at email system I not quite sure what I should be aiming for?

jz 23:19 24 May 07

In the past, I've designed a web page and copy and pasted it from my web browser into an email message. This works well for me. Is there some features that you need that wouldn't work with this method?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…