HTML for images

newmananddora 29 Aug 11

I wonder if anyone can help? I want to put images in a web site using HTML. I right clicked on a photo on a web site (Permission granted) to get copy image URL and got http://www.bay-united-reformed-church.co.uk/wpgenerated/wp24184798_05.jpg then I used the code but all I get is a little square.I'm obviously doing something wrong but it's a new departure for me.

newmananddora 29 Aug 11

Thanks very much

JamesFrenkline 26 Sep 11

yes I would also suggest you to first save your image in your hard drive and then give the path of the place where you have saved it.

mobing 30 Sep 11

[quote]yes I would also suggest you to first save your image in your hard drive and then give the path of the place where you have saved it.[/quote]

yes ,this will be accepted by most of the sites !

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message