HPEnvy 120 Printer

SimonRanby 16:44 04 Feb 15

Hi I have HP Pavilion g series laptop and the operating system is windows 7 I have run test on the above printer and everything on the printer is working yet my laptop which used to connect to the printer throw WIFI will not connect anymore have checked everything on laptop and it shows all working but will not print.Cherrs Simonranby.

BRYNIT 17:42 04 Feb 15

Have you tried the printer with another computer tablet or smart phone? If you can connect via tablet/smart phone using the HP app you can download from the apps store the problem could be a corrupt driver on your laptop.

If the printer does not work via a Tablet/smart phone it could be having problems connecting to your router have you checked the wifi setting via the printer.

SimonRanby 17:12 05 Feb 15

Hi I have checked the WIFI on the printer and the print out says everything is working is it possible to remove all the setting on the computer and printer and start again.Iknow how to remove the setting off the computer but do not now how to remove the email address and password so that ican start again any ideas.Cherrs SimonRanby.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This animated short film tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…