HP7510 will not print black and white photos

BlackSapphire 15:52 PM 31 Jan 13

My HP7510 will not print black and white photos on photo paper of any kind but it will print them in blue! I have had to ask the question here as I cannot find help anywhere else. This printer is a Photosmart so it's meant to print photos but it's hopeless. It's fine with colour but black and white/grayscale/black ink only - no. If I try printing on photo paper it gives me a warning traingle which says conflict and won't print the photo in black and white, it's infuriating. Do I only have a printer that will print colour? It's useless. The ink levels are fine and even doing a staright copy via the printer results in a blue copy. Help please

wiz-king 16:02 PM 31 Jan 13

Try printing a text document in black -if ok then you have ink, if blue then the printer thinks it has run out of black and is trying to make it from the other colours.

BlackSapphire 16:18 PM 31 Jan 13

Yes it does print documents in black but will not print in colour. How do I resolve this then. All ink levels are fine.

BlackSapphire 16:21 PM 31 Jan 13

Also, forgot I had photo paper in there and it's printed out a document in black on photo paper! Doing my head in LOL

woodchip 18:43 PM 31 Jan 13

When you click print, try properties then Black White

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Sony Xperia Z5 launch live: Sony Xperia Z5 live video stream from IFA 2015 - watch…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

DxO One 'pro' camera attachment for the iPhone: UK pricing & availability

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites