HP7510 will not print black and white photos

BlackSapphire 15:52 PM 31 Jan 13

My HP7510 will not print black and white photos on photo paper of any kind but it will print them in blue! I have had to ask the question here as I cannot find help anywhere else. This printer is a Photosmart so it's meant to print photos but it's hopeless. It's fine with colour but black and white/grayscale/black ink only - no. If I try printing on photo paper it gives me a warning traingle which says conflict and won't print the photo in black and white, it's infuriating. Do I only have a printer that will print colour? It's useless. The ink levels are fine and even doing a staright copy via the printer results in a blue copy. Help please

wiz-king 16:02 PM 31 Jan 13

Try printing a text document in black -if ok then you have ink, if blue then the printer thinks it has run out of black and is trying to make it from the other colours.

BlackSapphire 16:18 PM 31 Jan 13

Yes it does print documents in black but will not print in colour. How do I resolve this then. All ink levels are fine.

BlackSapphire 16:21 PM 31 Jan 13

Also, forgot I had photo paper in there and it's printed out a document in black on photo paper! Doing my head in LOL

woodchip 18:43 PM 31 Jan 13

When you click print, try properties then Black White

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 now: how to download and install Windows 10 even if GWX.exe is missing

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Nokia rolls out spherical camera for virtual reality apps

7 best iPhone web browser apps: Why Safari for iOS is still a better option than Chrome, Dolphin,…