HP3210 or HP3310?????

pj1664 12:35 22 Jan 06

Hi guys I need some advice here. I am thinking of purchasing a all in one printer and the HP model is comming up very favorable simply because of its speed and its network capabilities. HP 3310 is approx £280 but has the advantage of fax facility and it can convert nagatives to proper photographs through its scanner but I already have that on my cannon scanner. The HP 3210 on the other hand is approx £180 but does not have the fax facility or the nagatif facility. Is there any software in the market that I could link with the HP3210 so that all I need to do is scan a document and send it as a fax copy? Appreciate any feedback on this, Thank you.

pj1664 17:23 22 Jan 06

Hi guys I need some advice here. I am thinking of purchasing a all in one printer and the HP model is comming up very favorable simply because of its speed and its network capabilities. HP 3310 is approx £280 but has the advantage of fax facility and it can convert nagatives to proper photographs through its scanner but I already have that on my cannon scanner. The HP 3210 on the other hand is approx £180 but does not have the fax facility or the nagatif facility. Is there any software in the market that I could link with the HP3210 so that all I need to do is scan a document and send it as a fax copy? Appreciate any feedback on this, Thank you.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…