HP3050 all in one J610

sallysmum 23:13 PM 01 Dec 11

I have the above all in one printer and a laptop running windows 7. Unfortunately I simply cannot get it to print from word, notepad etc. It will print a test page no problem and print from the internet. The info on the laptop says all is well so I am totally baffled. I cant take the printer back as I have mislaid the receipt although it is less than a year old. This is a new laptop and it wouldn't print for my old one either. Please could someone help me, I am not technically minded. Thank you

difarn 09:13 AM 02 Dec 11

The first thing you need to do is to make sure you have updated drivers for your printer. Go onto the manufacturer's website to do this.

If you say the printer will "print from the internet" then I am assuming you have put the correct IP address (the same as your router address) when configuring the printer.

Suggest you use this link to go onto the HP site and download up to date driver and do a "troubleshoot".

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus launch live: What to expect from Apple's 9 September 2015…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Swedish schoolkids use Minecraft to redesign Stockholm city centre

Apple's special event invitations decoded: A look back at 13 of Apple's most cryptic invites