HP TouchPad for £89

User-361D919A-9369-49DD-BB21C57F113ABA43 07:07 AM 16 Sep 11

Hi, is there anywhere I can still buy the HP TouchPad for under a £100/$100. I really want to get hold of it for £89, is there anywhere is which you can get it at the firesale price?

Thanks, Aaron G.

wids001 11:04 AM 16 Sep 11

I doubt it. My grandson managed to get two of them. This past weekend he sold one of them for £200! He's looking to get an i-pad2, so he will probably be putting the other one up for sale, but again he reckons he'll make a good profit on it! Maybe if you were to offer him say £150 he might sell. He'd make a good profit and you'll still be getting a bargain albeit a slightly more expensive bargain, but then that's supply and demand for you!

johnathann 13:37 PM 16 Sep 11

But I am not to get the products for 89 now. The prices have all raised. Is there any other shops which is selling the product for such a low price.

Thanks, is there anyway I can contact your grandson?

rickf 23:29 PM 16 Sep 11

The reason they have been selling cheap is because they have ditched the OS and going over to Android I believe. It's therefore slightly out of date already. I would'nt get one.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Toshiba dynaPad release date, price and specs: Another Surface Pro 4 rival with Windows 10

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November