HP TC1000 Tablet P.C laptop Drivers & help needed

1887 21:03 12 Oct 10

Hi

I have a HP TC1000 Tablet P.C laptop and for some reason when hooked up to the lan cable it wont connect to the internet. It wont even recognize my wireless internet connection. Although it seems to find everybody elses.

The laptop seems to be also missing some drivers which I believe are the drivers that seem not to be allowing it to connect to the internet using the lan cable

Can anyone please help me

woodchip 21:28 12 Oct 10

Drivers click here

1887 21:33 12 Oct 10

Thanks for that just cant understand why it wont find my wireless connection though. Any ideas why it finds everyone elses except mine ?

1887 21:42 12 Oct 10

Tried to install the drivers but still no joy any ideas which one i need to install and if im installing the right one ???

Ashrich 22:32 12 Oct 10

Assuming your TC1000 is using XP Tablet edition , click here for the necessary drivers , you need to load the Compaq Mobile Intel PRO NIC drivers for XP . Best to download them all in case you need any others .Put them on a memory stick and transfer them to the tablet .

As for the wireless problem , try accessing your router setup and see if you can set the wireless channel to auto ( I know you can do this on some BT boxes , not sure about others though ) or change the channel , and make sure that the SSID isn't hidden .

Ashley

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

What is Amazon Go and will it come to the UK? The store without checkouts or queues

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

iPhone 9 and beyond: 32 amazing future smartphone developments - graphene, supercapacitor…