Hp T450 Driver.? Where are thye.? HP Support=Zero

Autoschediastic 22:23 05 Aug 10

Hi everyone, ive got a HP T450 P4 pc (Its 6 year old)which is my son's, he is only young so its ok for him, Ive lost the USB2 Drivers for some reason its been off for ages so i switched it on the other night & when i try too use the USB's nothing works.???

ive installed W7 (32 bit) on it & none of the USB's work.? ive had to use a Ps/2 keyboad/mouse which Do work
Ive spent the last three days with HP & ive got too be honest there suppost is terrible! ive been directed everytime too FAQ's or there forum where i didnt get any help..
Can anyone help me pls i'd be VERY greatfull
Thankx

northumbria61 23:22 05 Aug 10

HP Website (Drivers & Software Downloads) here - click here
Just put in your product code - ie T450

Autoschediastic 23:34 05 Aug 10

northumbria61
Thankyou, But i couldnt find the exact driver to replace the USB ones.?

northumbria61 07:25 06 Aug 10

Go to Control Panel - Device Manager - USB Controllers - Expand - do you have any yellow exclamation marks in your list ? If so right click on it/them and select "Update Driver Software"

Autoschediastic 20:10 06 Aug 10

northumbria61 Hi thanks again I'm there & it says the following..

intel(R)82801EB Universal Host Controller - 24D2
This means nothing too me.? lol

northumbria61 22:51 06 Aug 10

Does it have a yellow exclamation mark next to it ? Also, are you using XP ?

Autoschediastic 13:26 07 Aug 10

northumbria61 Hi
No there is no yellow exclamation mark & im running it on W7 32 bit..thankx

daytimers82 13:42 07 Aug 10

did you get a cd with printer u should find drivers on there

Autoschediastic 14:25 07 Aug 10

daytimers82 hi, I think the misses has a disc i didnt know the drivers would be on it.?

northumbria61 21:32 07 Aug 10

I would like you to do the following - Go to Control Panel - Device Manager - USB Controllers and where it says "Intel(R)82801EB Universal Host Controller - 24D2" DELETE it. Then reboot your PC. Windows should search and find a new driver or you may have to use your drivers disk that came with your computer.

woodchip 21:44 07 Aug 10

Check this out on HP site.
click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…