HP SLIMLINE s7720 upgrading graphics card

kakawak 18:37 11 Jul 07

hi there
the last reply to my post didnt answer my question properley so im wondering if there is any upgradable graphics cards available for my pc as stated below.....

i have just bought myself a new hp slimline s7720 pc which has a nvdia 7500 le grafix card. the problem is im looking to upgrade the grafix card as this one is pure crud! any ideas which card i can fit inside this little box. price doesnt matter just want one that fits and works :)

Totally-braindead 18:43 11 Jul 07

You have 2 problems. Firstly you mention its slimline, how slim is it, will a normal size graphics card fit or do you need a low profile one? If its a low profile one you need then that cuts down the cards available enormously.
The second thing is you might, I should say probably will have to fork out for a new power supply as branded PCs tend to have power supplies that are rather low, fine for when you first get it but once you add bits on they cannot handle it.

umbongo(uk) 20:50 11 Jul 07

you will have to upgrade you computer case to fit an ordinary gfx card in
as i just checked out the dimensions of your case a low profile card is the only option

please tell us what psu power is
and start looking at getting a new case
think the highest card you can get is a 1600 pro hdmi but then again ive only heard of these never seen one for sale
also the 7600gt again seen press release,s non to buy tho youll have to google for em n will prolly have to buy from canada or america

click here

the only cards on offer to you that i know of are the 6200 and 7300 by nvidia but dont know how these compare to the 7500 le card
as i dont have time to do a comparison

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro (2017) vs Surface Pro 4

20 groundbreaking 3D animation techniques

How to mine Bitcoin on Mac