HP PSC1205 printing problems!

ivesy 16:14 10 Apr 04

I have a HP 1205 PSC. When my original ink cartridges ran out I replaced them with some "remanufactured" cartridges I had purchased months ago. Now I don't know if this is a coincedence but since I started using them the printer is getting more and more difficult to use!
When I first started using the cartridges the printer would make a beeping noise before printing, it would take an age from selecting print on the PC to the printer actually waking up and printing but the worst thing that is happening is if I cancel a print job and select cancel printing I get the message "deleting print job" but this just seems to stay there forever, other print jobs that are in the queue can be stopped but never the first one. I've tried CTRL ALT and DELETE but this doesn't work and restarting the PC usually results in the document printing out! I've uninstalled my HP programs and reinstalled them and replaced the cartridges with originals but apart from the beeping noise going everything is exactly the same. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…