hp psc 1510 new printer installation problem

magrt 14:33 02 Apr 06

just bought a new printer, above. won't let me install, comes up with error, print spooler error, unable to install and won't fix with the fix option. does anyone have any clues, pc world and hp help desk never heard of this issue. About to commit murder of printer!!!!

magrt 14:48 02 Apr 06

is there no-one out there that can help me PLEASE, getting desperate.

Totally-braindead 16:04 02 Apr 06

Have you tried deleting it and reinstalling it? What operating system? Are you following the instructions for installation as many printers now require the software to be installed BEFORE you connect it.

terryf 16:17 02 Apr 06

?

magrt 21:11 02 Apr 06

yep, deleted, emptied recycle bin, search for all files on system hp related, deleted them, c cleaner done, system restore EVERYTHING i can think of. Followed instructions to the T, hadn't even got to the stage where i connected the usb cable. Error came up way before that option stating "Print Spooler error". This printer is going to be going back. Must be the PC as when i took the printer back to pc world to say it wouln't install it did on their system so said there wasn't a problem!!!! no figure, any help still greatly appreciated.....

magrt 21:12 02 Apr 06

sorry forgot to say my operating system is windows xp

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Method Studios' title sequence for BBC series Taboo is truly unsettling

Best Pages for iOS tips | How to use Pages for iPad & iPhone: 7 simple tips to get more out of…