HP PSC 1350 install problem

heligirl 14:25 28 Dec 03

Hi there, I cannot get this printer to install. It installs the software then comes up with the error message: problem installing this hardware PSC1300 (USB HUB) The required section could not be found in the INF. I have been advised by HP to do everything from buy a new usb lead to going into the Bios and deleting things! not a good idea with my limited knowledge!Has anyone out there got a simple fix for this? By the way this is the second printer I have tried as I was advised it may be a wonky cd...but it would appear not to be that unless of course I am very unlucky and have two wonky cds.I am running Windows XP.Any help would be appreciated

matt1234 16:42 28 Dec 03

i understand youve bought a hub for more ports and have you tried it pluged into usb ports without the hub and also it maybe usb port drivers try to find out from your pc maker where to get new drivers

heligirl 16:52 28 Dec 03

Thanks for the reply Matt but it is going straight into the PC not to an externel hub. Will try to download usb port drivers and see if that works.
Thanks again

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…