HP psc 1215 all-in-one

fujiman60 22:11 13 Oct 04

Have just installed a HP psc 1215 all-in-one on my computer xp ,printer works fine but scanner is not recognised ,can any one help

JonnyTub 22:12 13 Oct 04

I have this printer and i must say if the installation procedure is not followed to the letter, you're gonna have probs, did you?

fujiman60 19:11 14 Oct 04

Yes I did

JonnyTub 19:17 14 Oct 04

uninstall it completely, turn off all unneccessary processes in task manager, start the installation again with the printer completely disconnected. Plug the printer in only when the printer software asks you too. The add new hardware wizard sometimes comes up which the driver installation is designed to stop, sometimes it does and sometimes it doesn't, if it doesn't cancel the add new hardware wizard, make sure you do.

From my experience with the installation of this printer (5 times to install correctly) it's one of the fussiest around for installation procedure.

fujiman60 12:44 17 Oct 04

Have done all what you said but still will not install correctly,What I have notised is an error box which says that Kontiki is not properly installed please reinstall the application. but where do I find it.

JonnyTub 12:49 17 Oct 04

click here kontiki is something different altogether

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…