HP psc 1205 all-in-one printing problems

curlylad 12:01 24 May 04

I am using the above mentioned all-in-one .When I print out a document I have found that through the lines of text there is a thin black horizontal line of ink about 3/4 of the way up the letters ie on for instance the letter 't' as a reference the line passes about where the cross of the 't' is . I have gone through the cleaning wizard of the printer and still no joy.
Any help please guys ?

curlylad 00:30 25 May 04

curlylad 11:30 25 May 04

Taff36 12:37 25 May 04

This happens with inkjet cartridges. The nozzles become blocked and the normal cleaning routines don`t cure it.

Check if this happens with coloured text. If it doesn`t it`s definately the black cartridge. In my experience a new cartridge is the only solution OR do what they tell you not to! Take out the old cartridge and wipe the nozzles with a lint free cloth. You will probably see the blockage before you start.

curlylad 11:09 26 May 04

I'll try a new cartridge.I've only just had this one but it is obviously no good to me whilst it is printing like this.
Thanks for the help.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…