HP Printers

thumbscrew 21:44 08 Jun 09

I have an HP printer D2560 which, according to the manual uses HP 300 cartridges. Although I've not had to purchase replacements yet, I've been checking the ads in computer magazines to compare prices. However, none of the HP ads list the 300 series at all... they don't seem to exist, despite what the manual says.I've contacted their helpline which can be confusing, eventually they seemed to be saying that 300 cartridges were correct. Can any HP printer users help?

InTheCity 21:49 08 Jun 09

asked this before,a link
click here

bobbybluenose 21:52 08 Jun 09

take your old cartridges to cartridge world and they will refill them for £9.00 hope this helps ,bobby

Sea Urchin 22:00 08 Jun 09

Just as in your previous thread they are still available at Amazon and many other places

thumbscrew 22:00 08 Jun 09

Thanks InTheCity, yep asked before, but they still don't list them in the HP ads in any of the magazines, which is strange, considering the D2560s have been on sale for some time...check the ads...300s are never there. Thanks too bobbybluenose, I did call in to a cartridge replacement shop...unsure which one...about six months ago and at that time they were unsure about the 300 series, I'll try again though.

thumbscrew 22:02 08 Jun 09

Thanks too Sea Urchin, they just don't seem to be available re the magazine ads, or possibly my local shops.

Sea Urchin 22:08 08 Jun 09
  thumbscrew 22:11 08 Jun 09

Well, thanks all, I stand corrected, strange though that they're never in the current mags...eg, PC Advisor, Web User, Computer Active???

bobbybluenose 22:15 08 Jun 09

thumbscrew try this click here

thumbscrew 22:39 08 Jun 09

Thanks bobby, sheesh £33.00 for ink, I only needed a bog-standard printer,ergo I purchased the D2560,replete with ink and cost me £29.00!!!! Someone's taking the proverbial urine. Previously I've always had Epson printers and a local shop sells five blacks and five colour cartridges for £18.00. Rip off Britain methinks!

bobbybluenose 22:48 08 Jun 09

explosion to the highest my friend me thinks you should go back to Epson good luck .

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…