HP Photosmart Essential

amyjen7 11:22 21 Jun 09

Hi I have a HP Photosmart 2610 all in one which runs in conjunction with Vista Home premium & HP Photosmart Essential software. Always when I inserted a memory card, Photosmart Essential would open up & read the card. Its not doing this now & box comes up reading DCIM 11/03/08 File Folder-Auto run inf 15/6/09 Set up Information & UPx.bat 15/06/09 Windows Batch file. All this came about when I was trying to get the printer to accept Glossy paper.The only thing I can think I did was to remove the Fax driver which I never used. Please can you help

Kind regards

FreeCell 14:43 21 Jun 09

Simplest is probably to reinstall the drivers and software for the HP 2610.

amyjen7 17:36 21 Jun 09

Thanks freeCell. I am a real novice. I have the driver disk but presumable I will need to remove current drivers and reinstall using the disk. Will this not delete my pictures already installed? I suppose what I need is detailed instructions can you please point me in the right direction.Help!!!!!

Kind regards

apple

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…