HP Photosmart can't find Wifi

catho 19:04 05 Apr 15

Hi Have recently moved the wireless router and the HP Photosmart can no longer find the wireless connection. When I try the wireless setup wizard it lists our neighbours Wifi but not ours. If I type in the SSID it says not recognised. Our other devices pick up the signal except for my kindle that has the same problem. Any suggestions?

Ian in Northampton 20:29 05 Apr 15

Can you try moving the router back to where it was, see if that brings the printer back online? That would confirm or eliminate whether distance from the router is the problem. It could be that both your printer and your Kindle are subject to greater sensitivity to signal attenuation, which isn't just a function of distance but also what the signal has to pass through (e.g. thick walls etc.)

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

AMD Ryzen release date, specifications and features: Three CPUs from the Ryzen 7 range now…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

Best iPhone games 2017 | Best iPad games 2017: 162 fantastic iOS games that you need to play right…