HP Photosmart AiO-B109A(Help required please)

hiwatt 16:33 19 Jan 10

Hi folks.I got a printer/scanner as a present.I don't know much about printers as this is my first one.It's an HP photosmart Aio-B109A.My question is what kind of paper will I need for it(I can't find any info)is it just "standard" printer paper.I know you can get photographic paper for phots and "normal" paper for printing from the net etc but I'm not sure about sizes etc.Any help is much appreciated.

GaT7 16:44 19 Jan 10

The detailed official specs should help click here - look under 'Paper handling'.

More info at click here. G

hiwatt 18:53 19 Jan 10

Thanks Crossbow.
I just got round to installing the think and the usb cable that was supposed to be included wasn't there.The one I've got wouldn't fit so I'll have to go back with it.Thanks.P.s is it a good printer?

GaT7 19:05 19 Jan 10

Most printers do not come with a USB cable. You can probably get a suitable USB cable in your local pound shop. Or even from Wilkinsons for a little more.

Sorry, I've no idea if it's any good - visit Amazon click here for a few user reviews. G

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…