HP Pavillion A110.UK

jonnyx6666 21:01 20 Nov 06

my pc HP Pavillion A110.UK has had a hard drive failure , what i am enquiring about is.
now i have installed a new hard drive i have lost drivers for certain things , does anybody know if or how to re load my new hard drive so that it has all the drivers & software etc , as though it is the same as it was when it originally bought, any suggestions would be appreciated, PS ( the only answer i already know is throw it in the bin & buy a new one,but funds are low ) any other helpful suggestions please, regards John Mac

ed-0 22:21 20 Nov 06

The drivers you need for your computer are here. click here

You can download them to your desktop, put them in a folder and burn them to a disk. This will help for future reference.

Was the windows disk an OEM disk. If so you will have to re-activate via microsoft. just tell them the hard drive went bell up, they should re-activate it.

jonnyx6666 22:06 22 Nov 06

Thanks for your response ed-0
unfortunately the drivers are still missing and the HP site drivers just dont seem to work.
I have one other option, which i may have to consider, that is,paying the £25 HP require for Recovery Disks for my PC.Thanks for your reply much appreciated, i know i really should just get another PC.Its back to the Million Dollar question ( Reapir or Replace ? )

regards john mac6666

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How Nearly Normal created super-fun papercraft for Google

47 iPhone camera tips to help you take better photos