HP Pavillion 411 Restoring Windows XP

time and a half 15:06 15 Jul 04

I need to restore the operating system on my PC but HP PAvillions do not come with a restore CD. How do I go about doing this?

TommyRed 21:26 15 Jul 04

Try click here and click here I did it about a month ago it wasn't easy and I had to post for advice here but the solutions and people were very helpful. HTH TR

accord 21:56 15 Jul 04

hasnt the HP got a partition with the restore info on.

When my partner got her HP T450, I burnt a bootable disc when she first got it. I think you can do this at any time. Beware it takes about 7 CDRoms or 1 DVD.

kakellie 22:01 15 Jul 04

i used to have a hp pavillion 710 had excellent recovery from harddrive either destuctive or non destructive unlike time pc's
try pressing continually f10 or f12 can't quite remember on boot should bring up a hp recovery console

pat2068 22:30 15 Jul 04

I have a pavilion 491 all i do is go into safe mode press f8 at bootup then go into programs hp tools and click hp pc systems recovery that was hp that told me to do it that way then you can choose which recovery you want leo

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…