HP Pavilion Slimline PSU

ferrispedro 28 Apr 11

My power unit (5188-7521) is dead and I cannot get any sense out of the HP website.Can anyone suggest where I can source a replacement?Many thanks.

johndrew 28 Apr 11

Have you done a Google search? link text Yo may need to consider a visual and specification match as the part number may vary between manufacturers/suppliers.

johndrew 28 Apr 11

Have you done a Google search? link text Yo may need to consider a visual and specification match as the part number may vary between manufacturers/suppliers.

wee eddie 28 Apr 11

Small Form Factor PC Cases are somewhat problematical. Frequently the PSU is Specific to that particular Model.

A few years back I decided to junk a rather neat Model, when I discovered that its replacement PSU cost considerably more than the the Case, including a PSU had cost 3 years earlier.

onthelimit1 28 Apr 11

I think your only chance is a second hand one from ebay (if you're lucky!). You have just missed one link text

ferrispedro 29 Apr 11

Thank you all,ebay it is-wish me luck!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? 8 reasons why you should upgrade to Windows 10... and 2 why you…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

IKinema aims to banish droopy shoulders and wonky spines in animated CG characters

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message