HP Pavilion Slimline PSU

ferrispedro 28 Apr 11

My power unit (5188-7521) is dead and I cannot get any sense out of the HP website.Can anyone suggest where I can source a replacement?Many thanks.

johndrew 28 Apr 11

Have you done a Google search? link text Yo may need to consider a visual and specification match as the part number may vary between manufacturers/suppliers.

johndrew 28 Apr 11

Have you done a Google search? link text Yo may need to consider a visual and specification match as the part number may vary between manufacturers/suppliers.

wee eddie 28 Apr 11

Small Form Factor PC Cases are somewhat problematical. Frequently the PSU is Specific to that particular Model.

A few years back I decided to junk a rather neat Model, when I discovered that its replacement PSU cost considerably more than the the Case, including a PSU had cost 3 years earlier.

onthelimit1 28 Apr 11

I think your only chance is a second hand one from ebay (if you're lucky!). You have just missed one link text

ferrispedro 29 Apr 11

Thank you all,ebay it is-wish me luck!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Windows 10 Home vs Windows 10 Pro comparison: Here are the extra features you get in the Pro version

Why Formula-e needs to go faster

How Instagram spots trends

How to use Apple Music in the UK: Complete guide to Apple Music's features

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message