HP Pavilion Slimline PSU

ferrispedro 13:59 PM 28 Apr 11

My power unit (5188-7521) is dead and I cannot get any sense out of the HP website.Can anyone suggest where I can source a replacement?Many thanks.

johndrew 14:18 PM 28 Apr 11

Have you done a Google search? link text Yo may need to consider a visual and specification match as the part number may vary between manufacturers/suppliers.

johndrew 14:18 PM 28 Apr 11

Have you done a Google search? link text Yo may need to consider a visual and specification match as the part number may vary between manufacturers/suppliers.

wee eddie 14:32 PM 28 Apr 11

Small Form Factor PC Cases are somewhat problematical. Frequently the PSU is Specific to that particular Model.

A few years back I decided to junk a rather neat Model, when I discovered that its replacement PSU cost considerably more than the the Case, including a PSU had cost 3 years earlier.

onthelimit1 15:14 PM 28 Apr 11

I think your only chance is a second hand one from ebay (if you're lucky!). You have just missed one link text

ferrispedro 12:46 PM 29 Apr 11

Thank you all,ebay it is-wish me luck!

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get free stuff for Android: Amazon Underground offers genuinely free Android apps and free…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

MIT builds an awesome 3D printer that can use 10 materials at once

What to expect at the September Apple event: Apple announces 9 September event, sends out invites