Hp Pavilion dv4 vista Laptop-What exact model?

buel 08:32 14 Jun 09

Hi, im trying to run the crucial scanner to determine what Ram my Vista laptop needs but their scanner can't find a 'complete match' so im trying to use their drop down list to find an exact match but i cant seem to find which exact model the laptop is, the make is obviously 'HP Compaq', the Product Line i've put 'Pavilion DV4000 series' because the 'Properties' window on 'My Computer' says 'HP Pavilion dv4 Notebook PC' and im unable to determine what 'Model' it is as there is no other details on the Properties Tab, please can anyone help me find this info?

sharpamat 08:46 14 Jun 09

With the HP desktop press ctrl,alt,s together and the window opens with the information you require presume lappy is the same

Taff™ 09:35 14 Jun 09

Use Belarc Advisor and if that doesn`t give you the exact model, google the Belarc result for the motherboard or system details and you`ll get it that way.

provider 2 13:50 14 Jun 09

HP Product Detection Tool: click here

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

VFX Oscar nominees 2017: Discover how the visual effects were created

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…