HP Paintjet Paper

Pesala 22:14 07 Feb 03

I have a couple of packets of HP 51630Z Cutsheet PaintJet Paper.

I cannot believe the colour. It is so off-white that it is unusable. Is this stuff cheap rubbish or just a bad batch? Is there perhaps some reason why photographers like to use off-white instead of brilliant white paper?

cottager 22:26 07 Feb 03

Pesala,
Have you contacted HP to put your query to them? It might be worth doing so.
cottager

Jane doe 22:44 07 Feb 03

At work we use Ilford Printasia 238grm coated semi-matt photo paper. Its all a light creamy colour on the printable side and white on the other side but prints very good. Always thought that was what its supposed to be like

BRYNIT 00:16 08 Feb 03

I have just had a look at the samples that came with my HP printer they do look off whitenext to standard paper but i would assume this would be due to the coating that give it its gloss or matt finish.

Pesala 18:57 21 Feb 03

I won't be using this paper.

Two almost full packets off HP 51630Z Cutsheet PaintJet Paper, total nearly 400 sheets, free to anyone who wants to collect it from near Ilford station.

Pesala 16:33 03 Mar 03

This stuff is still sitting on my shelf. Doesn't anybody want some free inkjet paper? Two absolutely new packets of 200 sheets each, with just a few sheets removed. Too off-white for my liking, but nothing wrong with it apparently.

overtonpoole 23:36 11 Dec 10

just read a very old message about HP 5160z cutsheet paper
I'm searching for some because the results from my printer are fantastic.
i suppose you gave it away years ago?

overton

Jameslayer 23:42 11 Dec 10

after Severn years lol.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…