hp office jet d145

mixtrix 19:27 13 Aug 03

can please someone help with finding drivers for the above printer. Other than the hp website as its a large file and also i just need drivers not the bumph that comes with it.

xania 20:50 13 Aug 03

I doubt you'll acheive what you want. You will need the full download from the HP site to be safe. Why not get yourself a downloader - this will ensure that if your download stops, you will be able to carry on where you left off.

i.e.

click here for Download Demon - you can use if for free, although they try to get you to pay for it.

xania 20:51 13 Aug 03

I doubt you'll achieve what you want. You will need the full download from the HP site to be safe. Why not get yourself a downloader - this will ensure that if your download stops, you will be able to carry on where you left off.

i.e.

click here for Download Demon - you can use if for free, although they try to get you to pay for it.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

New Google phones UK release date | Pixel XL price, new features, specifications: Pixel X and…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This is the future of TV, VR and holograms

iOS 10 troubleshooting tips: Simple fixes for the most common iOS 10 problems, from network…