HP laserjet 4+

Newuser917 21:24 30 Oct 03

Printer works great but no manual and the default paper size is letterhead which is a pain, when I want to use A4 all the time anyone know how to change default

thanks

Gandalph 21:32 30 Oct 03

There's probably a PDF type Manual on the disc, a lot of manufacturers are putting manuals out this way these days as they are cheaper than getting them printed. Also under File there is probably as Page Setup feature that will allow you to alter the margins, headers, footers and so on. Also look for a Printer setup feature this may also allow you to alter the paper size etc. Hope this helps.

Newuser917 21:56 30 Oct 03

thanks Gandalph but its secondhand no disc etc I do get by altering settings on each print job but it gets a bit tedious . hence if anyone knows how - great

DieSse 22:08 30 Oct 03

I presume you change the default paper size the same with this printer as with any printer -

Start - Settings - Printers - and browse to the paper size setting. This is the default - if you change it inside a program it will apply only for that document, or only for that program session.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Hands-on with the Star Wars fighting drones you can fly yourself

15 macOS Sierra tips | How to use macOS Sierra: Secret tricks and best new features in Apple's new…