hp laptop with a i3-2375M cpu

sunnystaines 13 May 13

the wife has seen an hp pavillion sleekbook 15-b135sa laptop at a reduced price maybe because is in a dreadful red colour.

has 6gb of RAM which is ok but not sure about the i3-2375M processor is that a poor cpu for w8 and using ms office and surfing, etc. she is getting frustrated by a slowwwww xp laptop getting slower and wants a change.

on another point to load office xp we have to first load office 2000 as office xp is an upgrade version. will office 2000 install on w8?

i know hp make good printers are their laptops ok.

sunnystaines 13 May 13

she could not wait and went out and bought it

Nontek 13 May 13

Don't worry, the i3 is fine, not totally the best, but still very good!

Nontek 13 May 13

Office 2000, no harm in giving it a try, probably OK.

Nontek 13 May 13

Forgot to add, only thing I have against HP is Bloatware, you might have some trial programs to get rid of.

sunnystaines 13 May 13

she is going to set it up tomorrow, knows zero about computers so a big learning curv for her while i lead her through it all.

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

OnePlus 2 UK release date, price, specification rumours: When is the OnePlus 2 coming out? July…

We are being sold the ability to spend money we don't have. And we love it

HTC's head designer on what's exciting in designing for mobile right now

Apple Music preview: Why Spotify should be scared of Apple's impressive new music-streaming service

We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message