HP IPAQ 5550 wont display web pages

Saali Chuud 23:54 19 Mar 05

I have Wireless features switch ON - a green light flashes which I think tells me that I am wirelessly connected. In settings - connections, connections, network card , it shows connected.
I have a linksys router and the network card reads connects to: Work. When I go to Internet explore and enter click here, I get a pop up box : Internet explorer Exclamation mark in yellow.. The page you are looking for cannot be found..

What have I done wrong and how do I get to browse the net

howard60 21:59 20 Mar 05

try looking at the security settings in internet explorer - tools - internet options - advanced. Scroll to the bottom of the list and make sure there is a tick in most of the bottom boxes.

Saali Chuud 22:24 20 Mar 05

Internet Explorer- tools-internet options- advance, there is an items for cookies (allow cookies -which i have ticked), the 2nd item is security settings which i have also ticked (warn when changing to a page that is not secure and lastly the 3rd item is language which is set to western european. there are no further items.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to watch Windows Event live stream, live blog | Microsoft event live stream: Watch Microsoft…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This amazing app turns your iPad Pro into a Cintiq

iPhone 7 Plus review: A superb big-screen phablet, but the price tag's enormous | iPhone 7 Plus…