HP Image Zone Express

cowgirl66 17:46 11 Oct 06

I have uninstalled most of the software for the Hewlitt Packard PSC, model number HP PSC 1410 but the Image Zone Express will not unstall. I try to uninstall it in the Add/remove; I click on 'remove', I see the egg timer while the software is trying to uninstall, which reverts to the mouse pointer having failed to uninstall the software. How can I get rid of this Image Zone Express? Is there a Hewlitt Packard tool which will uninstall all software?

Regards cowgirl66

hijo 17:51 11 Oct 06

if you reboot your pc & when it goes to a black screen the keep pressing fastly F8 to goto safe mode then goto remove/uninstall that should do the trick let me know if it dont work as ive got nearly same pc as you
h

cowgirl66 17:54 11 Oct 06

i've never gone into safe mode before,, how do i get out of it?

De Marcus™ 18:01 11 Oct 06

just restart the pc as usual and it should revert back to normal.

cowgirl66 18:27 11 Oct 06

I ought to have mentioned that my printer is not connected because the power lead is defunct and that is why i'm trying to uninstall the software. in fact i don't even have the printer any more because i've made and exchange for a new one under warranty

hijo 18:52 11 Oct 06

read the bit where it says "To start Windows XP in Safe mode, single operating system"

then when your pc reboots before it goes to desktop & before it says windows xp(with blackback ground) you must press F8 very fast loadsa times until a screen comes on saying loadsa options then just use your cursor to highlight the part where it says "safe mode" then press enter,it will boot up with the very most basic of desktop & the icons will be much bigger then just go to uninstall/remove & remove it..click in this link below

click here

cowgirl66 19:36 11 Oct 06

Thanks hijo, i was too nervous to try your method! But I have found a solution having scoured google and the solution was this should you need it for your printer; Start > HP > Image Zone Express. Click on updates and either install the update installer or if you already have it, all the updates available. Go to add remove and all HP files should now be uninstalled with ease.

Regards cowgirl66

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…