HP G6090 Laptop

DJ Techz 17:07 06 Jun 08

Hi,

Has anybody got this laptop as I need to recommend a Laptop for a friend. I it is a bit rubbish, what is the best laptop I can get for £300 or lower

Thanks

Taff™ 11:48 07 Jun 08

Can you give us a link to where you intend to purchase it. I can`t find it under £300 including delivery.

I set up a G6061 which I think is similar in spec although it has twice the amount of RAM click here Definitely worth the extra £65.

The speakers on this model I thought were a little quiet compared to my own G5056EA model although the quality is very good. Otherwise it`s a good entry level laptop in my opinion.

DJ Techz 12:54 07 Jun 08
  DJ Techz 12:55 07 Jun 08

I was planning on buy from shop

Taff™ 14:13 07 Jun 08

I did find that one however that is the business site and you have to add VAT and delivery which takes the price to just over £352. I don`t know if it is available in Staples Stores. Compared to my link the difference is now only £13 but you get twice the RAM.

CCL have an excellent reputation and I use them frequently. Next Day delivery is standard and included in the price on this item.

DJ Techz 08:19 08 Jun 08

cclonline.com ???

Taff™ 08:34 08 Jun 08

Yes, just follow my previous link to the model I mentioned.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…