HP Digital Webcam Drivers

cowgirl66 12:47 09 Jun 06

I have this new webcam and just tried to install the drivers as per instruction manual. I didn't have the camera plugged in to the USB while I did it, and then rebooted the computer. But when I plugged in the webcam there was no LCD light, and no way of getting it to work and when I checked the Folder in Program Files it was stark empty.

I have uninstalled the Cam from Add/Remove, and rebooted, and tried again. Still no Luck.

Although Windows XP recognises the webcam and gives that little 'scissors' icon in the taskbar, there are still no drivers and still can't make the webcam work.

And there is no light on it.

I have also tried the HP support site for troubleshooting given in the leaflet. But when I type in the Product no. of the device, which is PP136AA#ABA, I'm told it doesn't exist!!

Any help would be greatly appreciated or I'll have to take thing back

SANTOS7 16:01 09 Jun 06

click here=
What all these do not exist!!! ooooh errr!!
sensible sugestion if it is new take or send it back from whence it came and tell them it is faulty...

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…