HP DeskJet 720c

Haltonbrat 16:02 02 Jul 03

Problem. Suddenly my printer has decided not to print in colour. Prints in Black and Pink but when asked to print in yellow, blue or green or any other colour it sends out blank sheets. Tried communicationOk. Cleaning Cartridges ok. Have just down loaded Acrobat could this be a software clash?

graham√ 17:01 02 Jul 03

Can you print a test page?

Haltonbrat 07:45 03 Jul 03

Yes I should have said that I printed test page result Black Bars Pink Bars but no blue or Yellow. Tried all suggested remedies in the HP Hand book with no cure. I am baffled.

jimv7 08:03 03 Jul 03

Try changing the colour cartridge, it could be faulty.

Haltonbrat 14:54 03 Jul 03

Strange I tried that solution also with two cartridges same result. I think that it is more serious than that and may well be a problem with the printer. Will transfer it to my wifes computer to determine whether it is printer or program in my tower. Thanks for suggestions will advise further.

Haltonbrat 16:12 04 Jul 03

Hi all
Thanks for your help. eventually got on to HP Helpline very helpful. After I had done all they suggested still same problem result printer needs repair repair cost so high more economical to buy new printer.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…