HP A6150 Computer

zant 17:58 24 Sep 07

I wonder if anyone has a HP A6150 computer and what you think of it. The price at John Lewis looks good and I am impressed with the spec.

GadgetCat 10:27 07 Oct 07

I have the A6150. I bought it on Thursday. It is everything and more that I needed. It cost me £769.99 including a 19" TFT Emprex monitor. It is really fast, very quiet and stays cool even if left on for a long time. The only thing I've found is that the sound is a little tinny from the Emprex monitor but this is a minor gripe and can be easily fixed by buying a relatively inexpensive pair of speakers. I got Phillips (10w) speakers for only £29.99 and this has resolved the problem. I find it hard to say anything negative about it. Hope this helps.

zant 07:26 09 Oct 07

Thank you GadgetCat, just the kind of info I wanted. Wonder if you have looked inside yet? Would be interested to know if there is a MoBo connector for a floppy.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…