Hp 971cxi Printer

prima12 14:42 25 Apr 06

Hi all, has anybody got a driver disc for the above printer that they could copy and post to me, I will of course pay the postage. I've had to move the printer to another PC and have lost the installation disc. I have tried downloading from the HP website but am having a problem installing it from the CD I copied it to. I believe the model is a variation of HP Deskjet 970. Thanks, P.

prima12 17:59 25 Apr 06

Hi all, has anybody got a driver disc for the above printer that they could copy and post to me, I will of course pay the postage. I've had to move the printer to another PC and have lost the installation disc. I have tried downloading from the HP website but am having a problem installing it from the CD I copied it to. Thanks, P.

Totally-braindead 18:01 25 Apr 06

I've spent a while trawling throught the HP website and can't find it at all. Could you have a look on the back of the printer and see if it gives any more info, like a serial number. I'm wondering if the problem you are having is because its the wrong driver you have.

Totally-braindead 18:04 25 Apr 06

click here this should be the printer I would try downloading it again if you haven't already done so. Failing that wait and see if anyone who has this printer sees your post.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…