HP 9500 - permanent change “Print On Both Sides"

zillah 07:39 27 Nov 06

I have got hp 9500 at work ( Network Printer), every time I need to print something I have to choose option “Print On Both Sides”,,,,How can I change it to be permanent ?

See the link below please

click here

Regards

Mr Mistoffelees 08:25 27 Nov 06

I note that your screenshot shows "document properties". Is there a way to access "printer properties", or similar, so that you can set printer defaults? I don't have an HP9500 so cannot offer specific advice.

zillah 08:40 27 Nov 06

[quote]
s there a way to access "printer properties", or similar, so that you can set printer defaults
[/quote]

I think you mean this :
click here

But I do not know which ioption to choose ? And also I can not find these options are editable !!!

Regards

Mr Mistoffelees 08:53 27 Nov 06

Try looking under the general and advanced tabs. If that does not help I think you will have to wait and see if someone who owns an HP9500 will offer help.

Graham. 08:58 27 Nov 06

From your first screenshot, type a new name, select Print on both sides, then Save.

zillah 09:15 27 Nov 06

[quote]
From your first screenshot, type a new name, select Print on both sides, then Save.
[/quote]
I tried that without success, I do not what I had done worng

Zaphod 3 09:26 27 Nov 06

In your second screen shot, there should be an option that says output. Within that there will be a list of more options, look for one that says duplex or 2-sided print. Don't forget to apply the changes and then ok them.

BRYNIT 09:31 27 Nov 06

Just a thought as you are sharing the printer does every one at work want to print on both sides.

BRYNIT 09:32 27 Nov 06

Forgot to add I think if you can change the settings it will change them for everyone and not just yourself.

Zaphod 3 09:40 27 Nov 06

It certainly doesn't where I work. The settings there are dependant on your log in.

zillah 09:41 27 Nov 06

[cut]
Forgot to add I think if you can change the settings it will change them for everyone and not just yourself.
[/cut]
yes you are right, logically it should be like that.

In this case I have to deal with the first screen shoot not the seocnd screen shot ,,,Am i right ?

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Best phone camera 2016/2017: Galaxy S7 vs iPhone 7 vs Google Pixel vs HTC 10 Evo vs OnePlus 3T vs…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

These are the Best Christmas Ads and Studio Projects of 2016

Super Mario Run preview | Hands-on first impressions of Super Mario Run: Mario's iPhone & iPad…