HP 8250 PHOTO PRINTER

nagonlouse 19:14 06 Apr 06

Anyone had any dealings with HP 8250 with regards to refill of cartridges and the source of the ink please.Thank you.

Totally-braindead 19:38 06 Apr 06

I've been looking about for a wee while and can only find this for originals click here and for refill kits I see this place do them click here but how good they are and how well they would work in this particular printer I just don't know. I bought an Epson printer mainly because I knew I could get cheap compatables. How easy it is to refill HP carts I just don't know as I've never had a HP printer. Leave this thread open I'm sure someone will help.

nagonlouse 15:01 07 Apr 06

Totally-braindead, Thanks very much for your response. I`ll have a look at the links that you provided. If I get sorted thanks again.

pj123 15:30 07 Apr 06

Can't see any compatibles yet for this printer but Choice Stationery are doing originals

HP No. 363 Colour cartridges £8.71 each and Black £10.75

All including VAT and Postage.

click here

Scroll down (a fair way) to find No. 363

pj123 15:36 07 Apr 06

PS. Meant to say I have used Cartex quite often (not for refill kits though). Never had a problem. Most refill kits do come with a "How to do it" instruction leaflet.

Like Totally-braindead I have only used Epson printers for the same reason (cheap compatibles).

Curio 18:31 07 Apr 06

click here I got my replacement carts from here Scroll to HP No 363 £5.73 + VAT. Approx £7 a go. Larger capacity black cart double the price

nagonlouse 19:49 07 Apr 06

Thanks to all who contributed to this thread, I think I have enough to go on now. Will tick it as resolved and get ordering.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…