HP 720c Two Sided Printing

Lettervanman 09:57 27 Feb 05

My 720c is a bit long in the tooth but still works well.
My old system was 98se and the HP driver allowed two sided printing,now I am on XP the driver is within XP and does not require HP driver.
Trouble is that the XP driver will not allow two sided printing,which seems a backward step!
Has anyone found a way around this?

john-232317 10:07 27 Feb 05

Try updating driver, when asked put in your cd and it should copy the HP driver.

jimv7 10:07 27 Feb 05

XP only contains the basic drivers, if you want the bells and whistles search hp for win 2000 or xp drivers, at a push the 2000 drivers might work in xp.

Of course, unless anyone else knows different.

VoG II 10:11 27 Feb 05

I've looked on the HP website and it says that Windows drivers are sufficient for both W2K and XP.

click here

BRYNIT 10:24 27 Feb 05
  Lettervanman 10:40 27 Feb 05

Thank you for responding,there are no drivers on HP for the 720c they state that XP drivers are suitable.They do run the printer OK but the two sided option is no longer available as it was under 98se with HP driver.
The driver on the original disc is for 98 only.
I accept that the printer is old, but would have thought the original options would be available under XP and not lesser ones!

Fellsider 11:24 27 Feb 05

"Thank you for responding,there are no drivers on HP for the 720c they state that XP drivers are suitable"

The reply from BRYNIT is a link to the HP website and the drivers for the 720c on XP.

Lettervanman 11:43 27 Feb 05

The link is indeed to HP site but only for driver information,which states that built in XP driver is the only one available.
Unfortunately,this does not give two sided printing as the original HP driver did in 98se!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch (Nintendo NX) release date, price, specs and preview trailer: Codename NX console…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

8 things designers (and brands) need to know about the modern woman

How to speed up a slow Mac: 19 great tips to make an iMac, MacBook or Mac mini run faster | Speed…