HP 720 C Windows XP printer problem

Belatucadrus 14:02 06 Feb 03

I'm been having intermittent problems with my HP720C printer since connecting to the new XP PC, sometimes all is fine and the page comes out OK, then at other times it goes haywire, all the registration goes to pot. I've tried cleaning, resetting, removing the printer and setting it up again from scratch. I've been to the HP site to look for a new driver, but all it says is that XP includes the requisite drivers, not very helpful under the circumstances. So far nothing works, anybody got any ideas as to what else I can try ?

JoeC 14:23 06 Feb 03
  Belatucadrus 15:40 06 Feb 03

Thanks JoeC, I'll give them a shot.

Belatucadrus 13:56 10 Feb 03

Bump, unfortunately the new drivers haven't fixed the problem, though i now have a print properties screen in German , Ho hum anybody got any other ideas ?

Belatucadrus 12:54 12 Feb 03

It's a conflict with the scanner, while I wouldn't call it resolved as I can't get them to coexist, I can at least print again.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…