HP 3110- USA Ink cartridge -wont work in UK

neilybonks 11:30 27 Apr 08

I bought two 6 packs of HP cartridges for my UK 3110 all in one printer.
When I inserted cartridge in my printer-this printer only accespts 363 cartridges.

Although the US ones are identical, they are named 02 which I now understand to be region1, which is USA.
363 are region 2 - Europe.
HP wanted Europeans to purchase the more expensive ones.
I tries ring their customer services, but severe language difficulties, a very expensive call rate and 10 minute music caused me to disconnect.

I understand there is a facility to alter my printer to accept other regions cartridges-can any one assist please.

I do see 363/02 sold on e bay but none of the sellers can confirm the compabability of their cartridges

Thank you

Diodorus Siculus 11:51 27 Apr 08

click here - someone says you can change the region settings by changing the language; might be worth a shot but it strikes me that they may have mixed up ideas about what they want to change.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild review: Five hours with Zelda on the Nintendo Switch

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How the painting-like animated sequences in A Monster Calls were created by Glassworks Barcelona

The 22 best Safari extensions | Best Safari plugins: Improve Apple's Safari web browser with these…