hp 1610 and 339 black ink?

dfghjkl 22:30 31 Jan 07

hi,i own a hp multi function printer,when i got it there was a credit card sized bit of printed card with the ink cartridge numbers the idea of this is to put it into your wallet.so in tescos on saturday i needed black ink there were no small ink cartridges so i looked at the card and it told me i could buy a large one number 339,so i did and went home to fit it,apart from being twice the size it does fit,just then it brings up an error that the 339 ink is not compatable.i just went up in the attic to look at the box and it only mentions the small one,also why get the chioce of a larger colour ink but not the black? have i just wasted £25 or is there a way to use it?

Rtus 22:45 31 Jan 07

carts offered are > Black (No. 338) , and Colour (No. 344) so it seems youve inadvertantly bought the wrong item.

FatboySlim71 00:06 01 Feb 07

I also have an HP printer C3180 and my model will only take the 338 (HIGH CAPACITY BLACK) and the 343 (STANDARD CAPACITY COLOUR) I agree it is a bit daft that you can't purchase high capacity cartridges for both.

I dont think you will be able to use the cartridges you have bought, unless someone knows otherwise. I suppose you could try and sell them on EBAY and then at least you would get some of your money back.

dfghjkl 22:27 02 Feb 07

thanks,

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

An overview: What leading creative agencies are doing to improve diversity

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now