How to writte the user's name in "Italics" ?

Antonio Machado 01:58 26 May 09

Hello experts !

When I click on "Start" buttom I see the "Start menu" with the name of the user on the very top. How could I writte that name in "Italics" kind of letter ? you know the letters inclined toward the right side ? thanks in advance, best, Antonio.

User-1229748 03:24 26 May 09

i'm struggling to find a way of just changing the user name only - what you could do is change your user picture to a picture of your name in italics :o)

Antonio Machado 03:31 26 May 09

Make click on "Start" (Start menu buttom) then "Control Panel", then make click on "User Accounts", then select "Change an account", then select the User whose name you want to change, then click "Change my name" and you are done. Hope this helps, let me know. Best, Antonio.

User-1229748 03:38 26 May 09

lol,sorry you misunderstood,what i meant was i'm struggling to find a way for you to change the user name into italics :o)

User-1229748 03:59 26 May 09

i would think there are programs that would enable you to customize the user name but i would only download one that someone could verify as being safe.i'm sure one of the forum gurus will be able to aid you when they start arising from their beds.

jack 08:48 26 May 09

When the machine is at this level of the start up sequence only the System Font is available.
Is this not so?

AL47 08:53 26 May 09

at one point i had a different boot screen, login screen etc

its all changeable i have a themed taskbar now

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Surface Pro 5 News - release date, UK price, features, specs

Animator Emanuele Kabu’s psychedelic video is a stunning tribute to Lisbon city

Best Mac antivirus 2017