how to watch films in ffds format

computerdiv 01:28 14 Jun 08

hi all. i have some films in FFDS format and can't view them on my media player(wrong format).
how can i change the format? which software will do the job?

badhair1963 05:52 14 Jun 08

Try this

click here

Alternatively, you might get away with renaming the file to "filename.avi", obviously replacing "filename" with the name of the downloaded file.

ened 06:20 14 Jun 08

Try This
click here

This should allow you to play ALL media files in WMP.

computerdiv 12:59 16 Jun 08

ok so if i use one of these programs what will it do? what is ffds? why cwon't it play. is it not a avi file?

ened 13:14 16 Jun 08

If you download the codec pack and install it it should automatically set up the codecs in WMP.

computerdiv 18:24 18 Jun 08

That will not cure my problem of not being able to watch it on my media player(wrong format:can not play). It will just play on my computer by using the klite codec playerand I can already view the content using windows media player.

Did you mean that I should install the klite codec on the media player and if so, will that work in some way?

ened 18:38 18 Jun 08

Sorry I misunderstood.

I thought you meant Windows Media Player on your computer.

However it is possible the codecs will still work.

computerdiv 11:34 20 Jun 08

what type of converter software should i use to change the format of my files from ffds to say divx or avi

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 benchmarks: Antutu, Geekbench 4, GFXBench and PCMark results

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This stop-frame animation tells a moving story of domestic violence for Refuge

New iPad 2017 preview: Apple's affordable but underspecced new iPad may appeal to the education…