How to Visual Track an IP for Susp. Trojan Horse?

Now I have Nortton 2004 on my new computer (had 2002 on old one) it seems to pop up and tell me all sorts of things that I don't understand. I have had a poss. hacker attack? poss. a trojan horse,high risk, and a visual tracking of the IP is recomm. What is that all about??
Am scanning entire machine now but Norton was on before it was connected to the internet and is totally up to date (didn't have a firewall before so not sure what to do!)
HELP!!

darkerblue 14:38 25 Mar 04

you can record norton`s tip,then paste it here.

if you waw sure of trujan horse,i think that there will have some special softwares for virus,e.g:trojan horse.you can visit norton`s website for your problem.

corey

GANDALF <|:-)> 15:16 25 Mar 04

Norton, like ZoneAlarm, can be rather excited when it gets going. Try turning off the alerts and run stinger click here an AV scan but I think you will find that these 'alerts' are merely the software over-reacting. It would be a waste of time tracking an IP because, IF you were being attacked, the IP address would be a false proxy.

G

TX I have checked the system and no viruses so guess as Gandalf says it is over-reacting a little (and so am I!!)
Cheers!

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Huawei P10 review

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

How VR is being used to simulate space

New iPad, iPhone SE & Red iPhone 7 on sale now