How to use undercover XP

ponytail 22:02 PM 10 Jul 13

I have used this program now for a long time without any problems but last night I anted to print two covers for some software I did the first one ok butwhen I try and do the second one it does not go back to my documents but just to the folder I had just printed from how do I get it to go back into my documents.Tried rebooting it still did not work

ponytail 22:21 PM 10 Jul 13

Just uninstalled the program then reinstalled it and it was the same as I left it even had the cover I printed previouly still on there

ponytail 22:51 PM 10 Jul 13

I have now uninstallec this program again but want to re-install it can somone supply me with a safe link to download it from.

Thanks

mart7 22:51 PM 10 Jul 13

Ponytail

i cant give you an answer as i uninstalled the said software few years ago

If you want to try something else i can recommend this which i use

click here

ponytail 23:11 PM 10 Jul 13

Thanks mart7 just wanted to check that this is a safe dowload

ponytail 23:14 PM 10 Jul 13

Hi again mart7 have installed it so what is the procedure for printing covers the folders are located witjin my documents

ponytail 23:22 PM 10 Jul 13

where do I click to locate the covers in my documents

mart7 09:00 AM 11 Jul 13

hi ponytail

open cover xp,in each of the 2 windows click on covertemplate and choose which item your printing a cover for,eg if your printing the cover for a cd in one window choose audio cd front,in the other window choose audio cd back

Find your covers in wherever you have them stored and drag and drop them into the appropriate window in cover xp,ie drop the cd front cover in the window with the template "audio cd front",click print or print preview or set up from the header bar to configure your printer

ponytail 13:39 PM 11 Jul 13

Can I print two covers to one page ie one A4 sheet

mart7 21:18 PM 11 Jul 13

audio covers? it will print the front and the back on one sheet

Advertisement

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Should I upgrade to Windows 10? Windows 10 is now available, so do you have to upgrade? 8 reasons…

Why Vodafone’s frequency choice should interest you: The benefits of 800MHz

Digital visionaries discuss Designing the Future

How to run Windows 10 on Mac: How to run Windows 10 using Boot Camp or VirtualBox to install…