How to use cover xp

ponytail 22:09 29 Jul 13

This has some relevance to the following thread I started about three weeks ago. How to use undercover XP

I was sent a link to cover xp I used it just once that day.I want to use it again but have forgotten the procedure.I have two covers loaded CD front and CD back what do I do to print them off

mart7 22:30 29 Jul 13

Ponytail

i presume you have the front and back loaded in seperate windows? There is a printer icon on the coverxp toolbar where you can alter printer preferences etc then click print and your 2 cd covers will print on the 1sheet of a4

ponytail 08:39 30 Jul 13

Hi mart7 I printed the covers but only got ones which fitted in the bottom RH corner they were not full size.still unable to work out how to get the full size.Strange because I have used the orogram once before but have forgotten.There are two icons at the top one says print covers and the other print preview can you or someone advise Thanks

ponytail 08:44 30 Jul 13

I did use undercover xp which was fine but have problems with it now but I still have it installed.Will it work on windows 7 see this

Any PC running Windows 2000/XP/VISTA. 2MB free disk space. Minimal screen resolution 640 x 480.

mart7 09:41 30 Jul 13

Yes it works but cover xp is so easy to use

You have a toolbar and 2 open windows window1-click cover templates-audiocd front,drag n drop your front cd cover into the window window2-click cover templates-audio cd back,drag n drop your rear cd cover into the window

Toolbar-click file,preview,print preferences,print

easy

woodchip 10:43 30 Jul 13

Preview is what it says, you click it and it lets you look at and change settings before you print it

ponytail 13:29 30 Jul 13

Thanks chaps but must be missing something I click on the empty windows and select what I want to print then click on preview covers and what I see is what I got when I tried to print on both pages the print came out in the bottom LH corner ie only a quarter of the size it printed ok but here is where I get the problem how to alter the size to fill the page what are the four icons marked 1x 2x 4x and 8x for

ponytail 13:29 30 Jul 13

Thanks chaps but must be missing something I click on the empty windows and select what I want to print then click on preview covers and what I see is what I got when I tried to print on both pages the print came out in the bottom LH corner ie only a quarter of the size it printed ok but here is where I get the problem how to alter the size to fill the page what are the four icons marked 1x 2x 4x and 8x for

ponytail 13:30 30 Jul 13

mart7 15:47 30 Jul 13

Just make sure,click covers,from the list select audiocd back,audio cd front,one for each window,the images should automatically resize to the cd template

ponytail 20:26 30 Jul 13

Hi again mart7 have got as far as selecting audio cd front and audio cd back what should the covers look like on the two pages akk I see is a picture of bith front and rear covers in the bottom LH corner and that is what I get when I print they are on the same page the lines to cut are there.Do you mean that when I choose say CD front that is what should appear in the window.That is what happened when I used undercover XP so why is it not adjusting what am I doing wrong

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

How to get Windows 10 for free | How to install Windows 10: There is still a way to avoid paying…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Alex Chinneck’s giant ice cube Christmas tree at Kings Cross

Apple rumours & predictions 2017: The iPhone 8, new iPads, and everything else you should expect fr7…