How to upload videos from my Android phone

tony-guitar 19:55 PM 30 Aug 12

Can anyone suggest some software that will enable me to upload videos to my Win7 pc taken with my HTC Desire HD Android phone? Unlike my Canon digital camera where i can remove the SD card, i'm reluctant to do this with my phone. I have several videos of my 6yr old granddaughter that i'd like to back up. I don't mind paying for software but would prefer a free version until i'm happy with the results, then upgrade if necessary.

c4rm0 20:17 PM 30 Aug 12

On my Android phone i connect it to my PC and it mounts it in Windows as a drive which you can then browse and copy files to and from it

No need for any software

tony-guitar 18:39 PM 31 Aug 12

Hi, I haven't used this option because Windows wants to upload my entire memory card including every internet image. I have around 250 photo's and a dozen or so video's but windows finds 3000 images to upload, ie everything i've browsed. How do i get around this please.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

The 14 most useless gadgets of all time: nauseating, crappy and downright silly technology, from a…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

Google Maps for web gets a Material Design-inspired makeover

New Apple TV 2015 release date and UK price: buy from Apple in late October, in store in November