How to Upload files from phone to computer?

hiwatt 18:30 18 Nov 08

Hi folks.I'm trying to upload and save files(video clips)from my phone to my computer.The phone is a samsung L760.Can anyone tell me what's the best software to use to do this?I've never done it before.Thanks.

Toneman 18:39 18 Nov 08

Didn't you have a CD with the phone with suitable software? If it uses a memory card simplest way is a card reader...

Technotiger 18:44 18 Nov 08

You should have Samsung PC Suite, usually comes with any new phone on CD.

Technotiger 18:45 18 Nov 08

Download the software here ...

click here

hiwatt 18:49 18 Nov 08

Ah yes there is a cd in the box.I've had the phone for a while now.Can you not connect the phone to the computer with the usb lead and do it that way?Thanks.

hiwatt 18:51 18 Nov 08

I have got the samsung pc suite.I forgot al about it.I'll experiment with it tomorrow then.Thanks folks.

Technotiger 18:52 18 Nov 08

No, you need the Software from the CD.

Technotiger 18:54 18 Nov 08

A card reader is fine, if you have a card in the phone - but some data, photos etc may be saved on the phones own memory, in which case the Software is essential.

hiwatt 18:59 18 Nov 08

Thanks folks.I'll install the software that came with the phone then.

Technotiger 19:03 18 Nov 08

You will find the software very useful, not just for transferring stuff to the PC, but also for sending Texts using your keyboard, instead of the tiny phone-buttons.

Technotiger 19:03 18 Nov 08

.... and for backing up your phone contacts etc to the pc.

This thread is now locked and can not be replied to.

Nintendo Switch review: Hands-on with the intuitive modular console and its disappointing games…

1995-2015: How technology has changed the world in 20 years

This abstract video touches on division in our technologic world

Best alternatives to iTunes for Mac | Best music players for macOS: Free your music from the…